MariaHolic Episode 1 Review

Maria Holic - Episode 1


One of my friends told me to watch this anime for a laugh and well...
This is probably one of the most random and strange anime I have ever seen. This anime are the ones that give animes a strange name. Sure anime's a strange to begin with....but 99% of them aren't about a lesbian coming to an all girl school to find her true love... finding a really beauitful girl she wants to have as her girlfriend...only to find out that they are a cross dressing guy!!!



Not only does the anime manage to reveal this all in one episode but it also actually managed to have some really funny scenes. That has got to be its reviving point. The only thing that makes this episode (I'm not too sure about the whole anime...) worth watching is thefact that you can't stop laughing at how random the whole thing is.


Therefore I will actually give it a 5/10


If you would like to watch it just to be shocked and have a laugh here is a link of google


-Aura

1 Response to "MariaHolic Episode 1 Review"

  1. food4three says:
    April 8, 2010 at 12:15 AM

    Ooo totally unrelated but have you watched this - Kaichou wa Maid-sama?? I dunno whether to watch it. Hopefully you could give a review on that.

    BTW i am from another blog/group/isys100 class/whatever called Food4Three - http://food4three.blogspot.com/. We're all about food or so we aim to be. lololol

Post a Comment