Hello all,
As a group we have decided that we are going to do a blog about reviewing and rating tv shows. I (Grace) will be the 'expert' in anime because I love anime so much. Jeremy will be the 'expert' in comedy because he wants to rate the big bang theory :P. Michelle wants to be the reality tv 'expert' because of obvious reasons of her loving those shows and finally Yulia will be the drama 'expert' as she wants to rate and review gossip girls and so on.
We also decided we will do at least 4 posts each, 1 being a review on another blog so we defiently go over the minimum of blog posts. That has pretty much all we have planned... other then me having to update #isys100 every 3 days or so in the break and choosing the design.
O and by the way here is the Story Board:

That's it for now. I guess we will make our blog posts and see :)
Michelle - Reality TV Expert
0 Response to "Blog Plan!"
Post a Comment