THAT Animeblog review

-

THAT Anime Blog

http://that.animeblogger.net/


I think this blog is quite a nice one that reviews anime episodes of different animes. It gives me an idea to review anime episodes of different animes instead of one anime, like I was planning.

There is also a nice header that truly incoprorates the idea of anime and fun. The navigation is easy and user friendly and the gadgets on the side are interesting and useful. The site also has an about page and many anime reviewers which I think is really good, because to get so many and so many good reviewers is hard work. The blog posts are frequent, aren't too long and have nice pictures to explain the anime and episode.

All this counted, I give this site a ..... 8/10

-Aura

2 Response to "THAT Animeblog review"

  1. The Idiot Box says:
    April 20, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    O and btw one of the blog posts I reviewed was this one: http://www.thatanimeblog.com/index.php/2010/04/kaichou-wa-maid-sama-review-hate-love-and-happiness/, the other comment I honsetly forgot to write our link in :P

  2. The Idiot Box says:
    April 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

    Both comments I wrote seem to be invisible to me so I'm going to write the comment here:

    'From reading this review I can't wait to watch the anime even with your dislike for the ugly faces as I have always loved the over done expressions of animes such as One Piece. I can't wait to watch the beautiful show and squeal at the bickering of these too confident people that will slowly fall in love.
    -Grace
    http://the-idiot-box-isys100.blogspot.com/'


    I did send it and the link into the site though so I believe I did what was needed.

    -Grace

Post a Comment