Well - here's a turn up for the books - an official TV site blog that actually has some good content included!
Normally, show blogs which are clearly a contractual obligation for the members of the cast, are very scripted and don't provide an great insight into the things we watch on the show - Bravo TV have clearly gone for the opposite style here.
In line with Episode 1 of Season 2 which I blogged about earlier Sheree has provided a 'full and frank' explanation of what happened with the party planner fight seen in the video I shared.
Here's the Sheree Whitfield Blog:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Blogs - Sheree Whitfield - "Who Gon' Check Me, Boo?" | Bravo TV Official Site
And my comments to Sheree on her first post, in case it doesn't show up (moderated):
"Wow Sheree - that's some long explanation for what happened!
Season 2 has only just started airing here in Australia and I have to say I was shocked by the behaviour of the Party Planner - however it did make good TV.
I really don't understand how someone can promote a ticketed event on the basis of you showing up when you clearly were not going to - more fool those people who went I guess when they should have known better.
Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Shelsta78"
You can find all the other Atlanta Housewives blogs here.
I'd recommend them as they actually do bother to give their side of the story to each episode - just watch out for spoilers!
For once I'll congratulate Bravo.TV for doing a good job on official blogs - there's just not enough of them!
8/10
Shelsta78
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Blogs - Sheree Whitfield - "Who Gon' Check Me, Boo?" | Bravo TV Official Site"
Post a Comment